January, February + March in pictures | 2024

 January, February + March in pictures | 2024


Every 3 months, I want to upload a post about the previous 3 months, but in pictures. I take a lot of photos and I don't always share them, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to. I thought I'll upload some, reflect on what I did, what I bought and what I enjoyed. On my previous blog, I used to do it monthly, however sometimes I wouldn't have a lot to write about, so it was sometimes pointless. This way, doing it every 3 months means I will have more to write about and it wont be a waste of a post. 


January 


January was quite a wedding filled month after getting engaged in December. I started wedding planning. I bought a wedding planner off Amazon and my friend, Bee, got me this "Things to do before I say I do" notebook (which is just so cute). Even though Martin and I are in the early stages of planning and don't have a date or venue yet, we've planned the basics of it and know what we want and who we want to come. This photo was from a Sunday afternoon where I made a pot of tea, sat down with my laptop and notebooks, ready to contact some venues. 


On the topic of weddings, this was from the venue we visited which was at a golf club. It was set up for food tasting that afternoon, so we got to have a rough idea at what it'd look like. It was a lovely venue and definitely on our possibility list, however it's the only venue we've viewed so far. 



We got a new rug for the living room and doesn't it just make it look so cosy? This rug was from Dunelm and I absolutely love it. It definitely gives the living room a warmer feel to it. 



My mum and I went to Hampshire's largest wedding expo in Portsmouth and I got so many wedding ideas from here! It was fascinating seeing all the different wedding dresses, the cake companies and all the different vendors you can have at your wedding. I was completely in my element and there was a fashion show, which was beautiful.



On the last of the wedding/engagement related pictures, are just a few photos from our engagement shoot. My mum is a photographer, so she offered to us an engagement shoot in The New Forest. The pictures turned out so beautiful and here are just a few of my ring. 



To end January, my mum and I went on a 5 mile walk in Worthing. It was a foggy and wet day, but it was a lovely walk. We got a coffee and walked to the pier and back.


February


Martin went to Costco and bought back these huge red velvet cupcakes. They were delicious but neither of us could finish a whole one in one go. 



Since we've only had our house since October, it's been really exciting seeing what comes up in the garden. We've had snowdrops and daffodils and I was so happy to see these come up. After taking these photos, I realised we really need to paint the fences. 



February was the month that I started reading again. I haven't read a book in about 10 years, so these were what I read to kick start my new love of reading. I flew through these books, they were so good!



I finally bought some new straighteners, but I do want to write a blogpost on these, so I wont say too much. How pretty are they though? I absolutely love the colour! 



Our bathroom has zero storage and I was sick of having everything on the side of the bath, so I got these shelves from Amazon and I love them. Everything is more organised and it just makes the bathroom look a lot better. 



I started getting stuff out for easter. Well, this bunny I used to have up all year round and will probably keep up all year round. The bunny jar is so cute, however I did slowly eat the mini eggs, so they didn't actually last until easter... oops.


March


F1 season started again (yay), so I wore my new Mercedes top to support Lewis in his last year at Mercedes. I did also get Martin a matching one, hehe.



We said hello to spring and I'm very happy about it! The first day of spring was a bright, sunny and warm day. I took a drive to Bishops Waltham and had a wonder around amongst all the pretty blossoming trees. 



I got the Scrub Daddy damp duster and well, it's one of the best sponges I own. I absolutely love dusting now! 



£75 later and we have lots of plants for the garden. Martin mowed the lawn and dug up the weeds and some of the snowdrops and daffodils (we kept 1 of each), so we had room to plant our own plants. As well as vegetables etc on one side of the garden, on the other side we'll be planting these! I can't wait. 


And lastly for March, my easter egg. I hope you've all had a good easter!



Comments

Popular Posts