Autumn

Autumn

I absolutely love autumn, but the one thing I DREAD is when it's dark when I leave for work and dark when I come home from work. I never used to mind it, until I started working from 7:20am - 6pm and now I'm dreading it. I have my SAD lamp, but to put a positive spin on autumn, I'm going to list some things I'm looking forward to, because despite the darkness, there's so many things I do love about autumn.


  • Scarves - I recently got all my scarves out the other day and I'm so excited to style them.
  • Pumpkins 
  • Crunchy leaves
  • When it's sunny but cold
  • Having the fireplace on
  • Autumnal decor - I've had these out for a couple of weeks now and it's so cosy.
  • Pumpkin picking
  • Pumpkin spiced frappés/lattes
  • Watching Hubie Halloween 
  • Being cosy
  • Wearing lots of layers
  • Big blankets
  • Candles - we've had the pumpkin candles lit and they smell amazing.
  • Colder weather/crisp air
  • Boots - I've just bought some fake uggs and I cannot wait to wear them and get all my other boots out.
  • Fluffy socks - I'm in need to buy some new ones too.
  • Jumpers
  • My Oodie
  • Warm drinks in my autumnal/halloween mugs
  • Autumnal books - I've just bought The Pumpkin Spiced Café and The Cinnamon Bun Bookstore to read next, so I'm very excited to read those in front of the fireplace. 

What are you looking forward to about autumn?


 

Comments

  1. I love Autumn and I'm looking forward to jumper and scarf season! x

    Lucy Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same! Big fan of autumn but dread the early nights, especially on cloudy days when the whole day is dark. My favourite thing about autumn is all the Halloween specials and just being cozy on the weekend.

    Claire | http://eleventhavenue.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you on the dark mornings and evenings, but your list has me excited for all the cozy vibes! Scarves, fluffy socks, and crunchy leaves are totally my jam! <3

    Lenne | www.lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you really enjoy autumn despite the early darkness! I love your list of cozy things. What’s your favorite way to style your scarves?
    https://purelifegem.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here...I really dislike that it gets super dark, super fast but I look forward to warmer cute layering and hopefully spending more time outside.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the titles of those books, need to pick them up! xx

    Danielle’s Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts