The Estrid Razor

 The Estrid Razor


After wanting to try the Estrid razor for the longest time, I finally ordered one. I've been using disposable razors for years and then purchased a plastic reusable one from Home Bargains that came with two razor heads. When I went to purchase more razor heads, I couldn't find them anywhere, so I gave up and went back to disposable ones. I was sick of the disposable razors that barely worked and I was constantly cutting myself with them when I shaved. Estrid is a brand that I'd heard a lot of positive things about, so I took the plunge and ordered my starter kit. 


So, about the starter kit. It comes with a razor handle, two razor heads and a wall holder. The starter kit subscription is £7.95. If you're signing up to the starter kit then Estrid will send you four razor heads for £9.95 as much as you'd like, depending on how often you shave. You can pause or cancel at any time. For a one time purchase of the starter kit, it's £9.95! 

There are different colours of the kits available:
- Bloom, which is a light pink
- Guava, which is a dark pink
- Cactus, which is a yellow-green
- Moss, which is a dark green
- Sky, which is a light blue
- Onyx, which is black

From the moment I saw these razors, I absolutely loved the light pink (Bloom), so of course I got that one. The wall holder also comes in the same colour and you can also buy the travel case separately in the same colour, which I want to get. 


One thing I always struggled to find, was cruelty free razors. I've been buying only cruelty free brands for 7 years now and I struggled to find good, cruelty free razors, so I am SO happy that Estrid is cruelty free and is also vegan. 

Onto the razor itself, the handle and wall holder are both steel. The handle is sturdy and a lot heavier than the plastic razors you'll buy. The razor heads contain five sharp blades and the hydrating strip, which is made from Shea Butter and Aloe. The razor head clips on and off the handle, which is easy to do and once they're on, they're not just going to fall off unless you unclip it. 


When shaving, the razor head moves and glides nicely, which makes shaving easy and quick to do. I've noticed that since using Estrid in the two months I've had it, I haven't cut myself once. Shaving has become a much smoother experience using Estrid and I'm really happy with it. I've already recommended it to family and friends and now I'm recommending it to you. 


Have you tried Estrid before? If not, would you? 

Comments

  1. The color is so pretty and the smooth shaving experience sounds amazing, Em!! xx

    Lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful and if it is cruelty free and cut free sounds great to me.

    https://www.photosbycris.com.au/lunabluegirl-magazine-june-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried these razor before, I'm mostly a BIC user, but if I find these I'll give them a go! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using my Estrid razor since lockdown and I ansolutely love it! I have exactly the same colour razor as you too! x

    Lucy Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in the market for new razor and this sounds SO good. I am going to check them out I hope they have it in the States.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like such a great razor! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    https://melissakacar.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts