T W E N T Y S E V E N

 t w e n t y   s e v e n


Yesterday I turned 27 and I had a lovely day with my family and my fiancé. I thought I'd look back and share 26 memories I had at 26.


1. 26th birthday going to the New Forest.


2. Went to a wedding for the first time in years and it was so pretty. 


3. Martin and I went to Cornwall again and visited Port Isaac, Padstow, Bude and Bainbridge. We saw Doc Martin's house, went on a 2 hour speed bot trip and saw some seals, ate the most expensive fish and chips/scampi at Rick Steins, ate lobster and crab, did lots of walking and went to lots of sandy beaches. 


4. Martin and I got the keys to our first home and became homeowners.


5. My friend and I had a pumpkin spiced latte and I think that was the only PSL I had last year! 


6. My brother and I went go-karting for the first time and had lots of fun.


7. Martin and I have been turning our house into a home. We redecorated most of the house, did lots of painting, changed the carpets, bought furniture and decor and started turning our house into a home and we love it.


8. We got engaged!


9. Every Christmas, my brother and I walk around and see the Christmas lights. This year we did it near my house and went for a walk.


10. We had our first Christmas in our home. Although we didn't spend Christmas Day in our home, it was nice decorating it and making it all cosy. 


11. I spent Christmas Day with my family and my brother came and picked me up dressed like santa haha!


12. We toured a potential wedding venue. In January we started getting ideas for wedding venues and viewed a really nice one.


13. My mum is a photographer and did an engagement shoot for us.


14. My mum and I have been to some wedding expo's/fairs at the beginning of the year. 


15. My mum and I walked miles in Worthing on one of my days off. 


16. On my home Instagram account, Stacey Solomon and Lulu Loves Home followed me. I live 10 minutes away from Lulu's so I love browsing their shop. 


17. I started reading again and I'm really enjoying it. I've read 4 books so far and have a long list of books to read.


18. My mum and I took a trip to Badford-on-Avon and it was beautiful and the weather was lovely.


19. My brother and I went on a walk in Totton and saw lots of horses.


20. Since we moved in, theres foxes and a badger that comes out every evening and I love seeing them.


21. In June my uncle visited from Mansfield and every year we take him somewhere different. This year we took him on a boat trip in Portsmouth Harbour and had a day in Winchester.


22. We had a picnic in the garden when the weather was nice and it was so cute.


23. Lewis Hamilton won the British Grand Prix for the first time in 945 days and I was SO happy.


24. I fed the ducks at Petersfield Lake. 


25. And I fed the ducks at Alresford.


26. And lastly, I've started becoming confident in driving. After driving for a year and a half and only really driving to work and back, I've started driving more and further and I'm really proud of myself. Martin's also put me on his car insurance so I've become confident at driving his car too. 



Instagram | Home Instagram

Comments

  1. Happy 27th Birthday lovely! I hope you had a great day! It looks like you had a great year before your birthday x

    Lucy Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had a lovely day thank you x

      Delete
  2. What a full year you have had! Congratulations on getting engaged and working on your home. And glad to hear you are more confident with your driving. And Happy Birthday!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday beautiful!! Reading through your list made me smile—you've packed so many sweet and memorable moments into the past year! Congrats on getting engaged!! Here's to 27 being just as amazing, if not better! <3

    Lenne | www.lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday and congrats on your engagement! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts