Brand focus: Grüum

 Brand focus: Grüum



Grüum is a brand I've tried a fair few things from over the past 8 months, all of which I've liked so far. Grüum is a cruelty-free and mostly vegan brand. A good thing about Grüum is that many of their products are made in the UK, there's a wide range of zero plastic products and the rest are widely recyclable. I like that when products arrive, they come in a suitable size box for those products so there's less packaging waste. 

Onto the products. These products have a one-time purchase price or a subscription price, however the price I've put is the one-time purchase price. 



The melting sleep butter can be used in the bath, crumbled up or in the shower. It's supposed to melt into the bath after you've broken bits off, however I found it didn't actually melt that well and it was quite clumpy. Despite that, I do actually like the product. It was quite oily and left my skin feeling soft and smelt very relaxing. It contains:
- Cupuocu butter, which is moisturising and is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It improves skin elasticity, boosts collagen production and restores hydration. 
- Coconut oil, which is antimicrobial, antibacterial and is replenishing. 
- Ylang Ylang, which the reviving floral aroma alleviates stress.
- Lime, which the aroma reduces anxiety and tension.
- Eucalyptus, which helps supports the respiratory system.
- Orange, which the peel and bitter extract physically calms the body.
- Vitamin E, which the antioxidant and the anti-inflammatory speeds up wound healing, soothes irritation and helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. 

This face oil is supposed to come in a glass bottle with a pipet, however they'd ran out and left a note in my order apologising, which I thought was nice. This bottle works perfectly fine with the pump. Anyway, this is my most-used Grüum product, which I use every few days at night and it leaves my face feeling so smooth and soft. It contains:
- Pomegranate oil, which is high in antioxidants and polyphenols. 
- Sunflower seed oil, which contains vitamin A, D and E. It also repairs with calming, nourishing and antibacterial properties. 
- Vitamin E, which is a natural antioxidant and protects against UVB damage, along with cell mutation and inflammation.
- Grapeseed oil, which is high in linoleic acid and is also rich in vitamin E. 
- Rosehip oil, which is rich in vitamins, fatty acid, antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal phends and increases collagen production.
- Natural nourishing which is free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphites, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals. 

Lip conditioner - cranberry + 1% hyaluronic acid - £14
This roller ball lip conditioner is amazing. It's oily and very moisturising and comes in a glass bottle. It leaves my lips feeling refreshed and soft. It contains: 
- 1% hyaluronic acid which is full of moisture, it works to heal, hydrate and restore skin.
- Caster seed oil is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and hydrating. It soothes, protects and defends your lips. 
- Coconut oil is antimicrobial, antibacterial and replenishing. 
- Sunflower seed oil, which is a source of zinc and reduces anxiety. 
- Natural cranberry flavour. 


I used to use Bontanics sleep mist, so I was very excited about Grüum's sleep mist and I actually prefer it. It's a strong scent of lavender, chamomile and ylang ylang. I like to spray it on my pillow and my bedding. It contains: 
- Lavender, which calms the nervous system down.
- Ylang Ylang, which lowers blood pressure and heart rate. 
- Chamomile, which contains apigenin.
- Naturally dreamy and is free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals. 

Pulse point roller ball - deep relaxation - £12
The lavender and chamomile pulse point roller ball is designed to go on your temples, neck, wrist or behind ears to calm you down before bed. It has a very relaxing scent to it and is easy to apply due to the roller ball. It's not sticky and the scent lingers for a while. It contains:
- Lavender calms down the nervous system.
- Chamomile, which contains apigenin.
- Sweet almond oil is gentle and slightly earthy. 
Naturally dreamy as it's free from artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, parabens, sulphates, SLS, EDTA and petrochemicals. 


Have you tried Grüum before? 




Comments

  1. I haven't heard of Gruum before, but I would LOVE to try that Melting Sleep Butter! x

    Lucy Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I really recommend the brand!x

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this brand before, but I love the sound of the lip conditioner. The ingredients sound great and the roller applicator is so unusual xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great brand. I thought the roller applicator was unusual too, but it works so well!xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of Grüum before, but your review has me so intrigued Em! The nourishing face oil sounds like a dream for smooth skin, and I love the idea of the pulse point roller ball! xx

    Lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts